Sunday 20 April 2014

About Words, Accidents, Love

"Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, often violently, just like love." Words are not very different either. All the three can turn our life around, make it bitter or better. Nevertheless, they are meant to be. Here you can read a bit of what goes through my mind, what I see through my coffee brown marbles.. Yes, its a climb into my skin. As one of my professors said "Our uniqueness is our only right to live," and my uniqueness is my only right to write..

I am a literature student who enjoys movies, music, anime and every single wonder in the world. I am a foodie and love to travel. My dream trip is a get away to Italy.

Like someone who knew the worth of words said:

"My heart leaps up when I behold
A rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
The Child is father of the Man;
I could wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety."

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment